Sunday 29 July 2007

What a week!

Hi Everyone,

Football Match for Caernarfon Wanderers


http://www.caernarfononline.co.uk/2007/july/funday/

I am typing this with one hand (so aplgs 4any typos).
I was foolish enough to play a charity Footie match last week in aid of Caernarfon Wanderers and even though I enjoyed myself immensely, I was hacked down in the last few minutes and suffered a dislocated shoulder. I have convinced myself that it was the only way they could stop us and the match ended in a well balanced 4-4 result.
It looks as if the Caernarfon Wanderers set up is very good and they can now look forward to an excellent first season playing at Cae Top in Caernarfon.

Faenol Festival



Caernarfon Online is buzzing with the line up of this years Faenol Event. We have been covering this event for the last four years and this year promises to be a cracker. Read all about it on www.CaernarfonOnline.co.uk/faenol and enter our completely free to enter competition for tickets to EVERY night! No need to even pay for a stamp.
Girls Aloud open the proceedings and we hope to bring you some great photos of the girls on stage.

Caernarfon Festival
This years Caernarfon Festival has just ended and we again provided them with their fantastic website http://www.caernarfonfestival.co.uk/ Unfortunately this years event did not finish with the traditional pram race due to health and safety issues.
The organisers would like more help from locals and if you are willing to help out, then please contact me here at Caernarfon Online and I will put you in touch with Glyn who currently organises the event. It would be good if we could have a Carnival Parade in town again like we used to have years ago. Check out these You tube links to see footage of the 1983 Parade and ceremony at the Castle. Courtesy of Andrew of Caernarfon (Thanks Andrew).

Caernarfon Carnival Queen 1983



Parade Part 1

Part 2




I hope you enjoy watching the vids as much as I did.
See you soon!
http://www.caernarfononline.co.uk/

No comments: