Saturday 3 July 2010

Amazing!

As a great lover of football, I was over the moon to see that England and Wales will be matched in the European Championships. What a great chance for the Welsh to put themselves on the map. England will still be shell shocked after being dumped by the Germans in this years World Cup, so what better time to play them?
Obviously I am not holding my breath for a Welsh win, but as a lover of the old Home Internationals, I look forward to it already.

I hope you are all enjoying the World Cup as it slowly reaches the semi final stage and more than likely don;t know who to support this afternoon as Argentina play Germany.
After wars with both countries I can't say with any conviction that I'd rather one win or the other.

* Update: The Germans won 4 -0 so I guess that makes them favourites?

No comments: