Sunday 18 May 2008

Private Number Plates?

Hi again,

I can't believe how quickly time passes by and it's been quite a while since my last entry on here. But I felt I just had to include this little snippet.

Having visited Ysbyty Gwynedd today, I was amazed to see a car ambulance with a private number plate!!!

Seriously, I couldn't believe my eyes when my wife pointed out this flippin thing standing proudly outside the hospital.

A lot of people have indulged in this expensive hobby, with the most apt belonging to Paul Daniels... MAG 1C

But even that was surpassed by this paramedic......

Surely someone is taking the mickey???

Would you travel to hospital with this number plate?

I'll leave it for you to decide.....

Here is what we saw....

Wait for it......





Dead On Arrival!

No comments: